Manage like a pro
In golf and business
However, there are some good guiding principles from the best in golf to consider applying to your business. Here's a short list:
- Don’t try to compete against the best in the world until you’re ready.
- Prepare and practice. Test and improve. Practice some more. Get as good as you can be. Make adjustments, fix the bad habits.
- Recognize that preparation and practice are never the same as real world competition. Be ready for unexpected challenges.
- Expect more stress, wear and tear, and tougher competition than you prepared for.
- Don’t be distracted by inconsistent performance in the early going, raise your expectations as the results improve.
The pros at the top of their game make it look easy.
It never is. In golf or business.
Be better. Do Better. Be an Enlightened Entrepreneur.
Del Chatterson, your Uncle Ralph
Learn more about Enlightened Entrepreneurship at: LearningEntrepreneurship.com Read more of Uncle Ralph's advice for Entrepreneurs in Don't Do It the Hard Way & The Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide to Business Plans - 2020 Editions.
Read more Blog posts at: LearningEntrepreneurship Blogs.