DONâ€™T DO IT THE HARD WAY
Food for thought Â Â
With more than thirty years of experience as an entrepreneur, management consultant, and advisor to entrepreneurs Iâ€™ve made a lot of mistakes, learned important lessons, and had some good fortune and big successes. It occurred to me that I should share those experiences and write a book on the theme that â€œA wise man learns from the mistakes of others, only a fool insists on making his own.â€
That book became DONâ€™T DO IT THE HARD WAY, first published in 2014, with a revised, expanded, and updated second edition published in 2020.
DONâ€™T DO IT THE HARD WAY - 2020 Edition includes:
- Discussions in the e2eForum of entrepreneurs meeting with Uncle Ralph and sharing stories to learn from each other.
- Real Life Stories of successes and failures and the lessons learned.
- The Seven Biggest Mistakes that Entrepreneurs Make and How to Avoid them.
- How to start a business, build a business, and exit a business.
- Uncle Ralphâ€™s Random Ramblings on a wide variety of subjects in strategic management, marketing, customer service, leadership, enlightened entrepreneurship, and commentary on current business issues.
The book is an easy read with practical advise and creative ideas for ambitious entrepreneurs to be better and do better. Food for thought, for renewed inspiration and motivation.
Be better. Do Better. Be an Enlightened Entrepreneur.
Del Chatterson,Â your Uncle Ralph
Learn more about Enlightened Entrepreneurship at: LearningEntrepreneurship.com
Read more of Uncle Ralph's advice for Entrepreneurs in Don't Do It the Hard Way & The Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide to Business Plans - 2020 Editions.
Read more Blog posts at: LearningEntrepreneurship Blogs.Â